Adonai Missions International (AIM) is an inter-denominational missions agency focusing on evangelism, discipleship, training of missionaries, and providing humanitarian services.
- Raise strong, bold and Spirit-filled, and Mission-minded disciples of Jesus Christ in every local church.
- Evangelize unreached and unchurched villages particularly those in the 10/40 window.
- Train, equip, and send Missionaries among unreached people groups.
- Reach all segments of Society with the Gospel, particularly children, and youths.
Our mission is to empower individuals, families, and communities, through effective discipleship and community empowerment programs, to fulfill the Great Commission. We seek to fulfill the Great Commission mandate by
- Evangelizing strategically various segments of society (e.g., children, youths, women, civil servants, politicians).
- Making strong, faithful, Spirit-filled, Christ-centered disciples.
- Training children and youth workers to reach the young generation.
- Helping widows and orphans further their education through Micro Finance and Education Trust Fund.
- Operating interdenominational Bible training centers, where lives are transformed and empowered for the work of the ministry.
- Distributing free Christian literature for effective evangelism, discipleship, literacy, and leadership training.
- Providing medical care to HIV/AIDS victims.
- Encouraging community transformation through our vocational training center for young girls coming out of prostitution.
- Organizing conferences on family life, marriage, and discipleship.
- Helping local churches build new churches among unreached people groups.
- Sending and supporting missionaries
AMI’s mandate is to work in partnership with the rest of the Body of Christ to “help raise laborers for the end-time harvest” especially in Central and North Africa. We accomplish this by;
- Establishing Bible Training Centers where lives are changed through the teaching of God’s word.
- Running an International Missions Training School to prepare twenty-first century Missionaries.
- Establishing Vocational Training Centers for widows, orphans, and those coming out of prostitution.
- Establishing Good news Clubs and Bible Training Centers for Children.
- Discipling families in family life and teaching the divine purpose of God in Marriage through our Women Ministry.
- Sending and supporting Missionaries working among unreached people groups.
- Providing Short-term Missions opportunities to Ministers, students, and professionals to make use of their gifts where they are needed most.
- That the Bible is inspired and the only infallible authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, Eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, His atoning blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential.
- In the present Ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and empowerment the Christian is enabled to live a godly life and do the works of Jesus.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- In the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- That God’s grace is the means of man’s Salvation, not works.
- That God commands His church to worship Him in Spirit and in Truth, love and demonstrate faithful stewardship, and preach the Gospel of Christ in all the world.